lunes, 25 de noviembre de 2013

A CHILDHOOD MEMORY


A CHILDHOOD MEMORY

 

When our teacher asked us to write a composition about a childhood memory, I didn’t know what to write about. It’s a bit strange because I have a lot of childhood memories but I couldn’t choose anyone. I talked to my parents and they recommended me to write about our holidays in Tunis.

When I was six years old my parents and I travelled to Tunis. I remember that first day my parents thought it was a bad idea because it was a really hot. The guide always looked us but I think he thought we were crazy and it wasn’t a good idea to visit Africa in August with a child.

First day I was very tired and I didn’t feel very well but the other days I felt really well and I really enjoyed the travel. We visited a lot of typical villages and museums. Houses were white because of the high temperatures. But the best memory I have is the desert. It was incredibly beautiful. When I saw it for the first time I thought it was like a sea of sand that never ends. I also remember when we rode on a camel. I was terribly scared because the camel was very big and tall and it moved all the time.

It was a fantastic travel and I really liked the hotels because they were like palaces in beautiful oasis. I remember that we swam in a swimming pool near the desert and the water was very warm!

Unfortunately I haven’t got any photographs of that travel. Do you know why? Our camera felt in to a puddle.  In Tunis! In the desert! It sounds incredible but true!

 

 

Natàlia Menció Gratacós

3r ESO B

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario