WE WANT TO SLEEP
I'm writing because the bar
next to my house is very noisy and on Fridays and on Saturdays night it's
impossible to sleep. We (my neighbors and I) don't know what to do. The music
is extremely loud and when the bar closes, the people stay there outside and
laugh and shout until five or six o'clock in the morning, so we often have to
call the police. This photo shows a lot of people dancing and shouting on the
street.
I think there are two reasons for this. Firstly, the loudspeakers are too big and powerful, so perhaps they could replace them with smaller ones. Secondly, people aren't responsible enough, so I think the police could patrol the street every weekend.
We must do something about this situation. Maybe this problem doesn't affect all the town, but It's really a very serious problem for our neighbor, specially for young children and old people. We must definitely do something here if we want to have more silent and peaceful nights.
I think there are two reasons for this. Firstly, the loudspeakers are too big and powerful, so perhaps they could replace them with smaller ones. Secondly, people aren't responsible enough, so I think the police could patrol the street every weekend.
We must do something about this situation. Maybe this problem doesn't affect all the town, but It's really a very serious problem for our neighbor, specially for young children and old people. We must definitely do something here if we want to have more silent and peaceful nights.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario