viernes, 27 de diciembre de 2013

STEP UP REVOLUTION


STEP UP REVOLUTION

 

 

I’d like to recommend you a film which I watched last summer: “Step up Revolution”.

The film was released last year. The director of this film is Scott Speer. He was born in San Diego, California. The main actor is Ryan Guzman and the main actress is Kathryn McCormick. He is 26 years old and she is 23.

 

It is a romantic dance film. The setting is Miami. The film is about a boy, Sean, and a girl, Emily.

Sean dances in a dance competition group, “MOB”, and he’s a waiter of a hotel. Emily is the daughter of the director of the hotel where Seam works, and she dances too. She tries to enter in a very important academy. They met in the beach of the hotel and they live a romantic and complicated story.

 

The things I liked most about the film were the choreographers. I think they dance very well and the ideas for choreographie are spectacular.

My favourite character is Sean because he is a good friend and he always listens to the other people. He is also a determined person and he always gets what he wants.

The style is very simple and you can follow the film without any problems.

 

All in all, I really liked this film because I love dancing and romantic films. I wouldn’t change it, because I love happy endings.

I recommend this film to everyone who likes dancing and music or romantic films, but if you don’t like easy stories and dancing, this film is not for you.


Natàlia Menció Gratacós

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario